Prayers At Work is a weekly e-mail with five prayers,
one for each work day of the following week.
The Purpose of Prayers At Work is:
- to help people at work to serve Christ and to live life to the fullest,
- to help people at work to see their vocation as their ministry, and
- to help people at work express to God in prayer the full range of human emotions they feel.
Prayers At Work is:
Free of charge.
To receive Prayers At Work, just click on "subscriber," and send the email. You can unsubscribe at anytime by using the unsubscribe link in the footer of this site
Prayers At Work: Statement of Belief
- We believe the Old and New Testaments to be the infallible Word of God, inspired by Him, inerrant in the original writings, and the supreme and final authority for our faith and life.
- We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus, in His redemptive death on the Cross, and in His bodily resurrection. Those who receive Christ as Savior and Lord are born again, through the grace of God, and have eternal life with Him.
- We believe work is a gift of God, that everyone's vocation can be their ministry, that prayer recognizes God's providence and builds a personal relationship with Him, and that sharing our prayers is a testimony to the gospel.